Here is a FIA Combined Guide Book Pdf that’s have a lot of info for all types of FIA jobs. This is a Kaleem FIA Combine Guide for competitive test preparation for posts exams like Constable, Constable Driver, Assistant Sub Inspecter, LDC, UDC, Steno typist, Sub Inspector Investigation, Assistant FIA, Assistant Director, and for all other posts.
FIA Test Preparation Book Pdf Free Download
ایف آئی اے کے امتحان کی تیاری کیلئے کتاب ڈانلوڈ کریں
Kaleem FIA Combined Guide for All Posts
- Current Affairs
- FIA ACT 1974-2017
- Pakistan Study
- Islamic Studies
- General Science
- General Knowledge
FIA ACT, 1974
(VITI OF 1975)
Whereas it is expedient to provide for the constitution of a Federal Investigation Agency for the investigation of certain offences committed in connection with matters concerning the Federal Government, and for matters connected there with;
It is hereby enacted as follows:
1. Short title, extent and commencement:
- This Act may be called the Federal Investigation Agency Act, 1974.
- It extends to the whole of Pakistan and also applied to all citizens of Pakistan and Public Servants, wherever they may be.
- It shall come to force at once.
In this Act, unless there is anything repugnant in the subject or contest:
- *AGENCY” means the Federal Investigation Agency constituted under section
- “CODE” means the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898 (Act V of 1898):
- “DIRECTOR GENERAL” means the Director General of Agency,
- “PROVINCIAL POLICE” means the Police constituted by Provincial Government under the Police Act, 1861 (V of 1861);
- “PUBLIC SERVANT” means a public servant as defined in Section 21 of the Pakistan Penal Code (Act XL V of 1860), and includes an employee of any corporation or other body or organization set up controlled or administered by or under the authority of the Federal Government;
- “SPECIAL POLICE” means the Pakistan Special Police Establishment constitution under the Pakistan Special Police Establishment Ordinance 1948, (Vil of 1948);
- “SPECIFIED PERSONS” mean the persons who were appointed to posts in or under a Provincial Police in pursuance of Article 3 of the Special Police and Provincial Police (Amalgamation) Order, 1962 (P.O. No. 1 of 1962); and
- “RULES” means rules made under this Act.
Constitution of the Agency:
- Notwithstanding anything contained in any other law of the time being in force, the Federal Government may constitute an Agency to be called the Federal Investigation Agency for inquiry into, and investigation of the offences specified in the Schedule, including an attempt or conspiracy to commit, and abetment of any such offence.
- The Agency shall consist of a Director General to be appointed by the Federal Government and such a number of other officers as the Federal Government may, from time to time, appoint to be members of the Agency
Superintendence and administration of the Agency:
- The Superintendence of the Agency shall vest in the Federal Government.
- The administration of the Agency shall vest in the Director General who stall exercise in respect of the Agency such of the powers of an Inspector General of Police under the Police Act, 1861 (V of 1861), as may be prescribed by rules.
Powers of the members of the Agency:
- Subject to any order which the Federal Government may make in this behalf, the members of the Agency shall, for the purpose of an inquiry or investigation under this Act, have throughout Pakistan such powers, including powers relating to search, arrest of persons and seizure of property, and such duties, privileges and liabilities as the officers of a Provincial Police have in relation to the investigation of offences under the Code or any other law for the line being in force
- Subject to rules, if any, a member of the Agency not below the rank of a Sub-Inspector may, for the purposes of any inquiry or investigation under this Act, exercise any of the powers of an officer-in-charge of a Police Station in any area in which he is for the time being and, when so exercising such powers, shall be deemed to be an officer-in-charge of a Police Station discharging his functions as such within the limits of his station.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the provisions of the sub-section (1) and sub-section (2), any member of the Agency not below the rank of Sub-Inspector authorized by the Director General in this behalf may arrest without warrant any person who has committed, or against whom a reasonable suspicion exists that he has committed, any of the offences referred to sub-section (1) of Section 3.
- For the purpose of the exercise by the members of the Agency of the powers of an officer in-charge of a Police Station,” Police Station” includes any place declared, generally or specially, by the Federal Government to be a Police Station within the meaning of the Code.
- If, in the opinion of a member of the Agency conducting an investigation, any property which is the subject-matter of the investigation is likely to be removed, transferred or otherwise disposed of before an order of the appropriate authority for its seizure is obtained, such member may, by order in writing, direct the owner or any person who is, for the time being, possession thereof not to remove, transfer or otherwise dispose of such property in any manner except with the previous permission of that member and such order shall be subject to any order made by the Court having jurisdiction in the matter.
- Any contravention of an order made under sub-section (5) shall be punishable with rigorous imprisonment for a term which may be extend to one year, or with fine, or with both.
For Information in details please Download Book above…