Salam to Everyone! Here is a Book of Everyday Science MCQs Pdf, that contains 1000 Questions and Answers that are very important in job competitive exams. These MCQs Questions are selected questions that are mostly repeated in past papers, that’s why these questions are very helpful for success in exams۔
Everyday Science MCQs Pdf:
1000 MCQs Everyday Science Books Pdf
Some of Questions from this book:
- Which is the outermost planet in the solar system?
- The Sun is a _?
- Which from the following is NOT a conductor?
D. All are conductors
- In a very low temperature which from the following will freeze at last?
A. River water
B. Canal water
D. Water in a lake
- The planet which is easily visible from the Earth is?
- What is Dry Ice?
A. Solid Oxygen
B. Solid Carbon Dioxide
C. Solid Hydrogen
D. Solid Nitrogen
- The good sources of Vitamin-B Complex are?
A. green leafy vegetables
C. fresh vegetables and fruits
D. sea foods
- Water covers _ of the Earth’s surface?
- The three elements needed for healthy growth of plants are _?
A. N, P, K
B. N, C, P
C. N, K,
D. N, S, P
- Which of the following elements is not present abundantly in earth’s crust ?
- Dr. Abdus Salam of Pakistan was one of the contributors of the unification of _?
A. Electromagnetic force and gravitational force
B. Electromagnetic force and weak nuclear force
C. Gravitational force and weak nuclear force
D. Weak nuclear force and strong nuclear force
- Dry ice is _?
A. Methane hydrate
B. Liquid Nitrogen
C. Solid Carbon dioxide
D. Frozen Water
- Diamonds are a very expensive ornament. Is it composed of a single element?
- A. Carbon
- B. Gold
- C. Silver
- D. Platinum
14. Monsoon is caused by___________________?
A. Seasonal reversal of winds
B. Revolution of earth
C. Movement of clouds
D. Rise in temperature
15. The fruits without seed, like banana, are called_____________?
A. Seedless fruits
B. Parthenogenesis fruits
C. Parthenocarpic fruits
D. placental fruits
16. The principle used in radar is the same as that of Sonar. In radar we use radio waves ; whereas in sonar we use?
A. red waves
B. Infrared waves
D. super sonic
17. Magnifying power of a simple microscope can be increased by ?
A. increasing focal length of the lens
B. Decreasing focal length of the lens
C. Lens of large aperture
D. lens of short aperture
18. Total volume of blood in a normal adult human being is
A. 5-6 liters
B. 3-4 liters
C. 8-10 liters
D. 10-12 liters
19. Which is the largest gland in the human body?
D. None of these
20. Which of the following diseases is caused by virus?
A. Small pox
For more MCQs please download book above…