An Islamic Studies Book in English PDF for Competitive Exam Preparation This Islamic Studies book by Irfan Baloch is likely to be a comprehensive guide that covers all relevant topics related to Islamic Studies that may appear on the exam. The book may cover topics such as Introduction to Islam, Seerah of Prophet Mohammad (PBAH), Islamic Civilization and Culture, and Islam and the World.
Overall, an Islamiyat PDF Book for competitive exam preparation is likely to be a valuable resource for those seeking to excel in competitive exams that include an Islamic Studies component. It provides a comprehensive overview of the relevant topics and helps the reader prepare thoroughly for the exam.
Pdf Book of Islamic Studies
1. Introduction to Islam:
- Concept of Islam.
- The importance of Deen in Human Life.
- Difference between Deen and Religion.
- Distinctive Aspects of Islam.
- Islamic Beliefs & its Impact on Individual & Society and the Fundamentals of Islam
- Islamic Worships: Spiritual, Moral and Social Impact.
2. Study by Seerah of Prophet Mohammad (PBAH) as a Role Model for:
- Military Strategist
- Peace Maker
3. Human Rights & Status of Women in Islam:
- Human Rights and the Status of Women in Islam
- Dignity of Men and Women
4. Islamic Civilization and Culture:
- Meanings and the Vital Elements
- Role of Civilization in the Development of Human Personality and Communities
- Distinctions of Islamic Civilization (Tauheed, Spiritualism, Dignity of Man, Equality,
- Social Justice, Moral Values, Tolerance, Rule of Law)
5. Islam and the World:
- Impact of Islamic Civilization on the West and Vice Versa
- The Role of Islam in the Modern World.
- Muslim World and the Contemporary Challenges.
- Rise of Extremism.
6. Public Administration and Governance in Islam;
- Concept of Public Administration in Islam
- Quranic Guidance on Good Governance
- Concept of Governance and its Applications in the light of Quran,
- Sunnah and Fiqh.
7. Public Administration and Governance in Islam:
- Governance Structure in Islam i.e. (Shura, Legislation, Sources of Islamic Law)
- Governance under Pious Khalifat
- Particular letters of Hazrat Umar (R.A) and Hazrat Ali (R.A) to different Authority.
- Responsibilities of Civil Servants
- System of Accountability in Islam
8. Islamic Code of Life:
- Salient Features of Islamic Systems, Social System, Political System, Economic System, Judicial System, Administrative System,
- Procedure of Ijmah and Ijtehad