Here is a Pdf File of 200+ PPSC MCQs with Answers, that’s very helpful for preparation of all competitive exams like CSS, PPSC, FPSC, SPSC, KPPSC, NTS and other job exams. This Pdf has a very important question with answers for all types of students.
PPSC Solved MCQs Pdf
Some of Book Questions & Answers:
- The construction, administration and scoring of tests as the measurement process, interpreting such scores, saying whether they are good or bad for a specific purpose is evolution. Was this stated by? Stanley and Hopkins
- Assessment and evaluation are? Continuous process
- Which one is the process of finding the value of something? Evaluation
- Educational measurement refers to any device for the general study and practice of testing, scaling and appraising the outcomes of? Educational process
- The allocation of scores to the results of instruction and/or learning at school is called? Educational measurement
- The difference between a speed test and a power test that has to do with it? Time limit allotted for completion of the items
- The learning method that is associated with observing of behavior of other is called? Learning by Limitation
- The concept of educating child on the basis of his interest and inclination is called? Psycho base
- Results of analog computers are reliable? Less
- Who was Plato‟s famous Greek mentor? Socrates
- Who was Aristotle‟s famous Greek mentor? Plato
- X‟ and Theory Y are theories of human motivation and management.
- Theory X and Theory Y were created and developed by Douglas McGregor in the 1960s.
- Tyler’s curriculum model was given in 1949
- McGregor terms the two models as „Theory X‟, which stresses the importance of strict supervision and external rewards and penalties; and „Theory Y‟, which highlights the motivating role of job satisfaction and allows scope for workers to approach tasks creatively.
- Theory X considers that on the whole, workers dislike their work, and have little inherent motivation to perform well.